Services by xFace
xFace offers contracting services for creating sophisticated digital systems.
From ideas to embedded systems
xFace supports the development of embedded systems
xFace is a technology-oriented development partner to turn innovative product ideas into working embedded systems. xFace helps to clarify the technological approach (specification), to dissect the problem into hardware and software challenges, and to create and integrate these components.
Intellectual property (IP) modules
xFace develops customized digital hardware modules for application in scientific systems, in automotive environments, in communication systems, and medical devices. xFace is specialist for optimizing digital circuits. xFace applies a strict design methodology to guarantee the desired functionality and to assure system constraints like circuit complexity, performance, and low power consumption.
IP modules: … [products]
xFace integrates hardware and software components into FPGA- and microcontroller-based boards. If necessary, xFace organizes design and manufacturing of printed circuit boards for demonstration purposes.
|Tel||+43 681 10291010|
- Reliable results in predictable time
- Faster from ideas to prototypes
- Higher integration density
- Predictable cost fixed ahead
- Less investments in infrastructure (licenses, lab)
- No fixed cost for skilled personnel
- Digital circuit design
- HDL: Verilog, VHDL
- ASIC: standard cell circuits
- FPGA: Xilinx Kintex, Xilinx Ultrascale, Xilinx Zynq
- Verification (NCsim, Modelsim, Xilinx XSIM)
- Regression tests (TCL, HDL testbench)
- Post layout simulation (SDF annotation)
- Circuit optimization
- High speed: pipelining & algorithmic opt.
- Low power: clock gating, operand isolation
- Design automation
- Flexible build environment (Makefile)
- Embedded software
- ARM Cortex M0/M3/M7/M55 (various manufacturers)
- Microblaze (Xilinx)
- C2000 DSPs TMS320F280x, TMS320F28x (Texas Instruments)
- C/C++ (GCC)
- Inline assembler
- Application domains
- Information security: encryption, authentication, digital signature
- Network on chip: Gigabit Ethernet, 10G Ethernet
- IO interfaces: I2C, SPI, GMII, MDIO, RFID